Had a lovely tasting of California Hope Family wines last night, Liberty School & Treana labels. Liberty school were all very approachable and drinkable, personally I preferred the Treana range, lovely Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Viognier, Marsanne. Another wonderfully lovely tasting at Carruthers & Kent in Gosforth.
What have we been doing lately?
- WE HAVE MOVED!!! 12/08/2014
- The Bacchus Gricer: Herbert Hall Sparkles 02/06/2014
- The Bacchus Gricer: Brighton Rocks! 01/06/2014
- The Bacchus Gricer: Going Over The Alps 31/05/2014
- The Bacchus Gricer – Still Enjoying The West Country 30/05/2014
- RT @BordeauxWinesUK: Sauvignon Blanc is of course hugely popular but Bordeaux Sauvignon Gris (a pink-skinned mutation of Sauvignon Blanc) c… 2 days ago
- Here's yet another wine tasting we did... And on a Wednesday afternoon as well! This time for a bunch of healthcar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- During the month of September retailers across the UK are taking part in #BordeauxWineMonth - and this includes us!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Select a category
Search Guest Wines
Original Source: Different Types of Wine
Gourmet Society Guide to food and wine
An Illustrated Guide to Pairing Food and Wine - An infographic by the team at Gourmet Society
Algarve Bordeaux Cabernet Franc Cabernet Sauvignon carruthers & kent Chardonnay Chateau la Tour de Chollet Davenport Vineyards Devon Domaine Treloar English Sparkling Wine English Wine english wine producers France French Wine international wine challenge Merlot Oz Clarke Pinot Noir Portugal portuguese wine Roussillon Sauvignon Blanc south Africa Sparkling wine Syrah Tim Atkin Travel wine wine tasting